Pierced earrings – Mame (bean)
Japanese paper accessory – Mame (bean) – Kumo (cloud) design
Design: Mame (bean)
Print: Kumo (cloud)
Type: Pierced earrings
Material: Japanese paper, titanium, metal fittings (brass, plating)
Colour: Brown, Blue, Red, Black
Kyoei Printing accessories are delicately made of Japanese paper with a transparent feel. Special techniques are used to create accessories for daily use from Japanese paper. Fluffy textures like puffs of dandelions are the characteristics of fibers of true Japanese paper.
They are amazingly light which makes you forget about your wearing them. Their shapes are formed by hand one by one to maximize the texture which is unique to Japanese paper. They are made to be water-resistant, so they are not weak to rain and sweat. Titanium (pierced earrings) and resin (earrings) which are less likely to cause allergies are used.
Hand-drawn designs created by artists are printed on these products which are manually and carefully made one by one. So, none of them have an identical shape, color or pattern. Please accept such differences as tastes for hand-made products. We would appreciate it if you could feel a special relationship with the particular one you purchase and receive from us.
* Usage note
* This product is delicately made. Please handle with care.
* It is water-resistant, but is not water-proof because it is made of paper. Please be careful because it is easily marked by folding.
* Using accessories such as pierced earrings at places where the temperature is high like saunas or very low such as ski slopes may cause burns or cold injuries. They also may pose a physical hazard during heavy physical work or vigorous sports or sleep. Please avoid wearing them during such activities. Please remove accessories when you take a bath.
* Please do not leave them for long hours at places where the temperature is high like in a vehicle under the harsh sun or saunas because the surface treatment may melt.
* Please do not use this product if you have metal allergy. Please immediately stop wearing this product if you have uncomfortable feeling on your skin or feel something wrong, and consult a doctor.
* Depending on the situation when you use this product, it is likely to rub against clothes, skin or other accessories and become worn.
* Do not use this product for purposes other than as accessories.
* Care of product
* If the product becomes wet by water, rain or sweat, gently wipe off the water, sweat and sebum with a soft cloth as for other accessories and let it dry naturally.
* If fluffs on the surface of the Japanese paper fold up, gently pull them outward to restore the original fluffy texture.